Division: Bethesda Game Studios | Department: Programming |
Rockville , MD, US
Bethesda Game Studios Montreal is looking for a talented Tools Programmer to join our growing team that is pushing the bleeding edge for games on PC and Consoles. The Tools Programmer will work closely with artists, lead programmers, designers and producers to design, implements and maintain project development tools.
- Work directly on content authoring tools used by the development team;
- Work closely with the leads and other engineers to plan and build new tools and technology features;
- Monitor performance and memory usage and plan and execute performance and memory optimizations;
- Develop other game, editor, tools or infrastructure features as required;
- Work well with other engineers, designers, artists and IT personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- 3+ years game industry programming experience;
- Excellent knowledge of C++;
- Experience with game engine content tools and pipeline;
- Excellent systems design experience;
- Experience with multithreaded, real-time systems;
- Experience balancing performance and maintainability;
- Excellent organization and time management skills;
- Ability to write clear, maintainable, portable code;
- Ability to contribute innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of game production and development;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Must work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks;
- Passion for making GREAT games;
- Experience playing previous Bethesda Games Studios games.
- Development experience on game consoles (Xbox One/PS4);
- Excellence knowledge of QT;
- Knowledge of the following: C#, WCF, WPF, Python.
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.