Division: Bethesda Game Studios | Department: Art |
Rockville , MD, US
Bethesda Game Studios is seeking a talented Character Artist to join our team! The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating memorable faces, an eye for anatomy, and a strong understanding of composition as applied to characters
- Create and texture highly detailed 3D character models for AAA games
- Work directly with the Art Director and concept artists in the creation of character concepts and take those assets to completion
- Collaborate with other disciplines such as tech art, animation and design to understand gameplay requirements, technological issues and how they relate to the character art and implementation
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in video game development and shipped at least 1 AAA title as an artist specializing in character modeling
- Experience in game art asset creation in a variety of software packages including Zbrush, 3D Studio Max, Photoshop and Substance Painter
- Experience in hair modeling and simulation a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Arts, or 3D Design a plus.
- Experience and passion for playing Bethesda Game Studios games
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.