Division: Bethesda Game Studios - Montreal | Department: |
Bethesda Studios Montreal is looking for talented Senior Mobile Programmers to join our team that is pushing the bleeding-edge of RPG development for mobile platforms. Programmers will work closely with artists, lead programmers, designers and producers to implement and optimize game features.
- Writes clear, maintainable, highly functional code and portable C# code
- Plans and designs code in collaboration with team members
- Enjoys jumping into lots of different systems, tackling everything from entire systems to random tasks
- Supports and maintains existing systems
- Accurately estimates his/her schedules and delivers high quality work products to that schedule
- Provide technical expertise to develop cutting-edge technologies to include: architecture, design, prototype, implement, test, debug, document, profile, maintain, and support
- Review codes from other team members
- Pasion for Bethesda Game Studios® games
- 5+ years mobile game industry development programming experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience working with Unity3D
- Very strong C# design and coding experience
- Development experience on mobile platforms (iOS/Android/etc.)
- C++ proficiency
- Experience with server/client game is a strong asset.
- Experience in building multithreaded, real-time systems
- Experience writing systems balancing performance and maintainability
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
- Experience profiling and optimizing both CPU and GPU utilization
- Experience with animation, 3D graphics, audio, AI, or gameplay programming a plus
- Ability to contribute innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of game production and development
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Must work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.