Lead Technical Programmer
Division: Bethesda Game Studios - Montreal | Department: |
Bethesda Studios Montreal is looking for talented Technical Lead Programmer to join our team that is pushing the bleeding-edge game development for mobile platforms. The Technical Lead Programmer will work closely with artists, team lead programmer, designers and producers to implement and optimize game features.
- Define the technology that is the most adapted to the project; understand the engine, the middle ware and their constraints
- Ensure that the game is being built with the right methodology and best coding practices, tech briefs, code reviews and keeping in mind long term quality and potential future code sharing
- Identify project risks and the contingency plans to put in place with the team
- Propose and develop the best tools and dev processes to guarantee the team’s efficiency
- Ensuring the technology completion and success of each milestone targets
- Foster communications and team collaboration
- Be the Gate Keeper of the project, more precisely at the end of the project to ensure a good finish (Debugging, Optimization, TRCs etc.).
- Plans and designs code in collaboration with team members
- Coach: inspire, motivate
- Estimates accurately project schedules and delivers high quality work products to that schedule
- Provide technical expertise to develop cutting-edge technologies to include: architecture, design, prototype, implement, test, debug, document, profile, maintain, and support
- Writes clear, maintainable, highly functional code and portable C#/C++ code
- Pasion for Bethesda Game Studios® games
- 5+ as a technical lead
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience working with Unity3D
- Very strong C#/C++ design and coding experience
- Shipping experience on mobile platforms (iOS/Android/etc.)
- Experience with server/client game
- Experience in building multithreaded, real-time systems
- Experience writing systems balancing performance and maintainability
- Knowledge of REST API and request debugging.
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Experience profiling and optimizing both CPU and GPU utilization
- Able to articulate a strong vision of technology
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.