Bethesda Game Studios is looking for talented Senior VFX Artist with strong video game background to join our team that is pushing the bleeding-edge of RPG development for the PC and consoles. This person will work closely with the project producer, project leads as well as the art director to ensure aesthetics quality is kept at the highest-level throughout all the art assets produced and throughout the product.
• Degree in 3D Art or Fine Arts
• 7+ years experience in the gaming industry
• At least 1 published game, preferably on PC, X360, PS3, Xbox One, PS4
• Good understanding of the production pipeline
• Strong technical and problem solving skills
• Keen artistic eye.
• Knowledge of 3DSMax
• Understanding of natural phenomena and physical dynamics
• Knowledge of good composition and artistic timing
• Able to take direction, collaborate, and be a team player
• Good leadership abilities
• Ability to contribute innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of game production and development
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Must work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks
• Passion for making GREAT games
• Experience playing previous Bethesda Games Studios games
*Please submit resume in English as well as any other documents*
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.