Oracle BI Analyst
Division: ZeniMax Media | Department: Business Systems |
Rockville , MD, US
Global video game publisher/developer headquartered in Rockville, MD, seeks a detail-oriented Oracle BI Analyst. This position is a part of the Business Systems team that is responsible for the global Oracle eBusiness platform. The Applications Specialist will provide functional and technical support, working closely with business users as well as on-shore and third party technical resources. The BI Analyst will have specific Oracle eBusiness Suite R12 (EBS) and BI expertise as well as a clear understanding of the ERP platforms. This includes troubleshooting user issues, designing data model customizations and building reports with key stakeholder groups. The BI Analyst must be an experienced technologist who can gather requirements, design SQL for ETL, and generate the related documentation.
- Key functional/technical resource for minor BI enhancements
- Track, research and remediate reporting issues
- Work with 3rd party resources to address reporting issues
- Comfortable integrating Oracle EBS and non EBS data in a data warehouse
- Work with users to identify enhancements and reporting needs
- Comfortable designing data pipelines for a data warehouse
- Stay current with appropriate industry leading and BI applications and other relevant data technologies
- Understands basic BI principles
- Experience with the technical analysis of data
- Comfortable testing changes in a data warehouse to ensure data integrity is maintained
- Willing to learn new data models for Oracle and non-Oracle sources
- Support the Business Systems team during audits
- Support the business in designing, enforcing, and document data standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Familiarity in either Financials or Supply Chain modules as well as BI and reporting experience
- Proficient with tools used to support Oracle application development including, but not limited to, SQL, PL/SQL, Informatica or other ETL tool, DAC, RPD Files or other metadata management files, and OBIEE Answers or other BI Report creation tools
- Experience with actively contributing to the report design process, code deliverables, and unit and integration testing.
- Experience with designing, developing and supporting extensions and customizations for BI data models and reports
- The ability to work as an individual and to be able to demonstrate initiative to proactively solve problems with minimum supervision
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering or equivalent degree/work experience
- Minimum 2 years of IT experience
- Working knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite R12, OBIEE/OBIA
- Good written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.