Web Applications Developer
Division: Bethesda Softworks | Department: Platform |
Rockville, MD, US
Platform is looking for a Web Applications Developer to join the Web team. The selected candidate will be responsible for the development of customer applications and analyzing business requirements and functional system specifications for Platform web-based systems. In addition, the Web Applications Developer will evaluate requirement specifications, business rules and User Stories for Web Applications to determine and implement the most efficient and cost-effective software solution as outlined in the business requirements.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Participate in requirements analysis, application design, development, test and rollout using VCS and CI tools
- Ensure consistency with corporate installation and security policy standards and security plan
- 4+ years web development experience which includes the programming/ development of web applications
- Previous experience with cross-browser development using tools such as HTML5, CSS, JSON
- Understanding of web API services (JSON, REST)
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Source control management tools such as GIT, perforce
- HTML5 and CSS3 experience
- Exposure to responsive design, grids, JSON, AJAX, Node.js
- Experience with jQuery, Cross-browser, JS debugging is desired
- Previous experience with browser Developer Tools and Unit Testing tools
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.