Senior AI Engineer
Division: Arkane Studios - Texas | Department: Programming |
Austin , TX, US
Arkane Studios is looking for a Senior AI Engineer to join our team in developing AAA games for PC and next-generation console systems. Our ideal candidate will have experience with AI programming and be a self-motivated, energetic team player with a healthy work ethic and cooperative attitude.
- Collaborate with producers, designers, and artists on individual AI archetypes from conception to completion
- Author and maintain core AI systems and features
- Identify and implement platform-specific optimizations to AI systems
- Work on other game systems and features as required
- Computer Science degree or equivalent degree and/or experience
- At least five years’ experience programming games
- Substantial work on at least one shipped AAA game title
- Familiarity with modern AI systems and architectures
- Familiarity with navigation, locomotion, animation, collision, and physics systems
- Experience with real-time concurrent systems is a plus
- Strong C++ language and design skills
- Able to write clear, correct code that is portable and maintainable
- Able to use linear algebra and matrices correctly and efficiently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.