Lead Console Programmer
Division: ZeniMax Online Studios | Department: Programming |
Hunt Valley , MD, US
ZeniMax Online is searching for an enthusiastic Lead Console Programmer to lead a team of engineers to bring a constantly-evolving AAA MMO client to next-generation consoles.
- Develop and expand the ESO client on consoles
- Lead the development and software engineering of next-generation platform support
- Work with cross-team producers, engineers, and operations departments to bring together a complete next-generation console experience for players
- MS in Computer Science or related technical field
- 6+ years of game industry software development experience
- History of leading high-quality engineering teams
- Profound technical knowledge of Xbox 360/One and PlayStation 3/4
- Credited on at least one published video game in a programmer role
- Strong architecture and low-level performance programming skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with network game client/server architecture
- Next-gen console experience
- Previous MMO development experience
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.