MachineGames’ support team is growing, and we are now looking for a new HR Assistant to join our HR department! The HR Assistant will be assisting the HR team with general administrative tasks and act as support on several different functions and assignments within the MachineGames support team. The support team consists of IT, HR, Facilities and Finance.
This is an exciting, new role at the studio and for this particular position we are looking for somebody that is eager to learn and grow, and over time, the right candidate will get the opportunity to receive ownership over their own HR related functions.
In this role no day looks the same – you will have general office and support tasks, be part of the support team for our employees whilst your specialty area will be towards HR. Whilst your biggest focus will be towards HR support you will also assist in office related initiatives to help elevate our studio and team to the next level.
To thrive in this role, we believe you as a person have a good eye for details, enjoy working in a functional support and you get excited of the idea of being one of the go-to persons in the office.
Our studio is located in central Uppsala, Sweden which is a small and vibrant city 40 minutes north of Stockholm with a historical heritage reaching back to pre-medieval times.
Our studio has a legacy of being down to earth and free from big egos, our everyday work as well as our long-term goals are driven by our values:
- We value team performance over individual performance
- We practice an open door policy
- We deliver what we promise
- We give constructive and actionable feedback
- We practice ownership and accountability
- We learn from our mistakes.
This is a permanent position starting as soon as possible. We will support your relocation and/or application for work permit if you have a non-EU passport and/or are not currently residing in Sweden.
- Process HR related paperwork
- Set up and maintain HR department files
- Assist HR team with recruiting candidates
- Assist in the preparation of documents, correspondence and mailings
- Perform employee wellness related initiatives in collaboration with other staff members
- Perform office related tasks in collaboration with other staff members
- Assist other team members in supporting, organizing and executing departmental projects related to the efficient and compliant operation of the HR Department
- Serve as a back-up to Finance and Payroll when needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1+ years of Human Resources or professional administrative experience
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and manage competing demands
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications along with strong administrative skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) in English
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Attention to detail is critical to this position
- Prior experience in assisting in either recruitment and/or payroll related tasks
- Prior experience in working in an international business setting is considered a plus
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
What to Expect
You will receive an automated email confirming we have received your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it's not possible for us to respond directly to each candidate.
Don't see your desired position listed? Apply under "General Application" instead!
If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team for an initial phone screen to chat about your previous experience.
You may go through one or two phone interviews, and possibly a follow-up Skype call.
If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file.
The next step will be an invitation to come out and meet the team at the studio for onsite interviews.
In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the Applicant Privacy Notice attached to each position, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through our job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS OR ANY POSITION, SHARING THIS JOB, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW EACH POSITION.