Embedded QA Tester
We are looking for an experienced Embedded QA Tester to join the team and support Arkane Studios!
- Run assigned test requests and identify game issues (bugs)
- Test and verify bug fixes
- Enters accurate high-quality game issues based on department standards into bug tracking system
- Diagnoses and communicates issues at a high-quality level (i.e., complex bug troubleshooting) to management
- Provide thoughtful and professional feedback on gameplay related issues in both written and verbal form.
- Assists in assessing and escalating game issues and concerns with peers and to senior team members
- Able to Track and Report work progress and deliverables
- Able to establish and maintain communication links between other Testers, Leads and management
- Interfaces regularly with QA Leads and management team to obtain and exchange information.
- Interacts directly with Development team regularly
- Becomes an ‘expert’ on particular game features, terminology, history and rules
- 1 - 2 years software test experience
- Solid background in Test process and procedures
- Experience and understanding of game testing on multiple platforms – PC, consoles, mobile, VR
- Extensive knowledge of games – a Gamer
- Advanced skill set for using Windows applications
- Knowledge and exposure to tools to help schedule and track deliverables
- Proficient with MS Office
- Strong analytical skills in reviewing all design-related information and interpreting areas of risk in testing
- Exposure to Certification Testing for Consoles
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent desirable
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
What to Expect
You will receive an automated email confirming we have received your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it's not possible for us to respond directly to each candidate.
Don't see your desired position listed? Apply under "General Application" instead!
If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team for an initial phone screen to chat about your previous experience.
You may go through one or two phone interviews, and possibly a follow-up Skype call.
If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file.
The next step will be an invitation to come out and meet the team at the studio for onsite interviews.
In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the Applicant Privacy Notice attached to each position, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through our job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS OR ANY POSITION, SHARING THIS JOB, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW EACH POSITION.