Mobile Publishing Producer
Bethesda Softworks, award-winning publisher of best-selling franchises such as DOOM, Wolfenstein, The Evil Within, Dishonored, and more, is searching for a Mobile Publishing Producer to join our External Development team.
The Mobile Producer manages end to end production of a single game title. The Mobile Producer drives the delivery of a quality, award-winning product through constant communication across departments. Mobile Producers are the interface between Game Development, Business Management, Sales, Marketing, PR, Quality Assurance, and Finance.
- Day to day support of the developer, monitoring and assessing all steps required to achieve publishing goals
- Ensure all facets of the publishing organization; Sales, Marketing, BI, Localization, and QA are working with the developer to have their needs met
- Schedule creation and timeline management, project management, and progress tracking
- Documentation and delivery of a single game product
- Prepare project green light documentation and deliver results that meet or exceed this plan
- Interface with QA to develop test plans and coordinate testing efforts
- Track and review developer milestones, including deliverables from outsource groups
- Manage product localization
- Prepare and circulate Purchase Requests for approval on production expenses
- Manage the creation and timely delivery of support materials for Marketing and PR
- Worked on a live mobile game as a producer or senior producer for 2+ years.
- Deep understanding of project management practices
- Basic knowledge of mobile metrics and how they affect the performance of the product
- A can-do attitude, exemplified through unyielding determination to accomplish goals
- An entrepreneurial spirit, making creative decisions to solve tough problems
- An inquisitive nature, investigating topics and researching issues to offer true understanding and insight to the team
- Negotiation skills, focused on resolving conflicts in a positive way
- A passion for learning, constantly refining skills by learning from the experiences of others
- A direct communication style, leaving no room for misinterpretation
- A college degree or equivalent work experience
- The desire to make great games with world class creators
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
What to Expect
You will receive an automated email confirming we have received your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it's not possible for us to respond directly to each candidate.
Don't see your desired position listed? Apply under "General Application" instead!
If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team for an initial phone screen to chat about your previous experience.
You may go through one or two phone interviews, and possibly a follow-up Skype call.
If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file.
The next step will be an invitation to come out and meet the team at the studio for onsite interviews.
In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the Applicant Privacy Notice attached to each position, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through our job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS OR ANY POSITION, SHARING THIS JOB, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW EACH POSITION.