Junior Product Marketing Manager
Bethesda Softworks, part of the ZeniMax Media Inc. family, is a worldwide publisher of global renown. Our portfolio includes beloved series such as The Elder Scrolls®, Fallout®, DOOM®, Wolfenstein®, Dishonored®, The Evil Within® and many more.
*Please upload your CV and ensure the document contains a short cover letter that highlights why, in your view, you would be a great fit for the role.
The French Marketing team of Bethesda Softworks – located in Paris – aims to deliver engaging experiences and make our unique portfolio shine in France. As a member of our team, the focus of your role will primarily be on:
- Support the execution of marketing campaigns, working closely with media agencies.
- Help in the evaluation and analytics of marketing campaigns.
- Develop and manage local marketing ideas with a dedicated budget.
- Create and help localise marketing assets.
- Attend international product meetings, update the French team on product calendars and share critical product information.
- Support local consumer show initiatives such as Paris Games Week.
- Help synthesise global marketing strategies into a cross-functional local marketing approach.
- Help in the evaluation and analytics of ingame KPIs (DAU, MAU, revenue, etc.).
- Competitive analysis: identify and highlight communication trends and competitor activity.
- One year of experience as a Marketing Assistant or Junior Product Marketing Manager.
- Creative, curious, organised, and self-motivated.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in French and English.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Photoshop is a plus.
- Knowledge of the French video games market is a plus.
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
What to Expect
You will receive an automated email confirming we have received your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it's not possible for us to respond directly to each candidate.
Don't see your desired position listed? Apply under "General Application" instead!
If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team for an initial phone screen to chat about your previous experience.
You may go through one or two phone interviews, and possibly a follow-up Skype call.
If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file.
The next step will be an invitation to come out and meet the team at the studio for onsite interviews.
In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the Applicant Privacy Notice attached to each position, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through our job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS OR ANY POSITION, SHARING THIS JOB, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW EACH POSITION.