Come join Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning development team behind Starfield, The Elder Scrolls and Fallout. Bethesda Game Studios strives to offer its employees a well-balanced home and work life by providing competitive salaries, a generous benefits program, and offices located in some of North America’s best cities.
With a goal of creating a culture as fun and diverse as our games and our players, we welcome applicants with unique skillsets, experience levels and backgrounds. If you are passionate about making a meaningful contribution to some of the most significant games in the industry we’d love to hear from you!
Your Daily Life at Bethesda Game Studios
As External Producer, you will…
- Be responsible for the execution of the project on time, budget and at the quality level expected by leadership and stakeholders
- Define and prioritize deliverables and schedules in partnership with leadership, external development, and stakeholders
- Work with external teams to ensure project milestones, development plan, technical design documents and schedule are defined, updated, and respected
- Communicate/escalate in a timely manner all changes to established priorities, deliverables, and timelines, and articulate a plan to align across all stakeholders
- Work with leadership to ensure project is executed following the expected technical standard for code and security.
- Manage the relationship with external development teams
- Receive and verify project deliverables
- Prepare & submit games to first party companies
- Work with the Localization group to ensure project localization
- Work with QA to ensure project readiness for submission or milestone gate approval
- Work closely with the mobile director on longer term objectives and strategic goals for the projects they oversee
- Work with publishing on all marketing, sale, and community management needs
What Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
- You have 4-5 years experience as a producer
- You have strong communications skills
- You have a good understanding of the game development cycle, free-to-play microtransaction model & its business aspects, and platform integrations
- You are familiar with Jira and Confluence
- You have a sense of urgency and a desire to get things done
- You possess the ability to self-motivate and help motivate others
- You are intuitive and have strong people skills
- You have a technical background
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
What to Expect
You will receive an automated email confirming we have received your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it's not possible for us to respond directly to each candidate.
Don't see your desired position listed? Apply under "General Application" instead!
If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team for an initial phone screen to chat about your previous experience.
You may go through one or two phone interviews, and possibly a follow-up Skype call.
If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file.
The next step will be an invitation to come out and meet the team at the studio for onsite interviews.
In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the Applicant Privacy Notice attached to each position, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through our job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS OR ANY POSITION, SHARING THIS JOB, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW EACH POSITION.