Division: ZeniMax Media | Department: Administration |
Rockville , MD, US
ZeniMax Media is looking for a sharp, organized, detail-oriented professional with two to four years of financial planning and analysis experience. The Financial Analyst will be responsible for financial/business analysis including preparation and consolidation of budgets and forecasts, and ongoing operational planning and management reporting. We are looking for someone with the caliber to become a key member of the FP&A organization. If you are a team player who pays attention to detail, and if you possess the key ingredients below, then this could be the career move you’ve been waiting for.
- Key contributor on the Financial Planning & Analysis team managing the monthly and quarterly forecasting, annual planning, and management reporting of our Games-as-a-Service business
- Liaison with development and publishing teams to prepare project monthly/quarterly/annual operating and capital forecasts, providing insight on budget variances and expense trends
- Updating and maintaining internal forecasting applications, Oracle ERP financial suite and Adaptive Planning
- Provide analytical review of development studio costs during monthly closing process including preparation of expense accruals to submit to Accounting
- Proactively identify financial issues and opportunities
- Assist with ad hoc analysis on various projects as required
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field from an accredited four-year college/university
- Two to four years of experience in financial analysis, reporting and budget development
- Expert working knowledge of advanced Excel features and basic working knowledge of data query tools and data warehousing
- A hands-on approach to data analysis, modeling and simulation of complex systems
- Superior intellectual and quantitative analysis capabilities
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills in order to gain trust, negotiate business objectives and work directly with a broad group of managers
- Knowledge of major ERP systems, specifically Oracle
- Ability to work in a time sensitive environment with tight deadlines
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) work experience in Video Games, Social Media, or Entertainment
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.