Division: Bethesda Softworks | Department: Marketing & Public Relations |
Rockville , MD, US
Bethesda Softworks is seeking an experienced, creative and energetic Video Producer to work with its marketing team. The candidate should have a strong visual style with experience in video editing, motion graphics, video format standards, and basic live production. The ideal candidate would also have experience capturing compelling video game footage and editing it into exciting promotional videos.
Candidates must have the ability to work independently and within a team environment to edit gameplay sequences and trailers, to design original broadcast graphics, and produce marketing videos.
- Editing and converting video between various formats for delivery
- Creating Motion Graphics and compositing
- Capturing and editing HD and 4K game footage
- Assisting in live production
- Producing a variety of short videos to market the company and its games
- Knowledge of design principles and current tools including Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop or other professional video editing platforms,
- 3-5 years of professional experience at a game developer/publisher, TV studio, production house, or ad agency focusing on trailer or commercial production is preferred
- Adhering to workflow standards and process
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and perform effectively under pressure
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills implementing direction and feedback
- Strong visual style and familiarity with such concepts such as composition, light, space, shape, etc. as they pertain to photography/videography
- Basic understanding and skill with the broad aspects of live video production: video camera knowledge (frame rates, shutter speeds, aperture, ISO, white balance, composition), simple lightings setups (eg. three-point lighting), basic audio (shotgun mic. and boom pole use), etc.
- Technical savvy and an understanding of interactive technology
- Passion for games
- Knowledge of Bethesda Softworks’ games is a plus
*An online portfolio of recent work is required*
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.