Division: Bethesda Game Studios - Austin | Department: Programming |
Austin , TX, US
Bethesda Game Studios is looking for Systems Engineer to join our team.
- Writes clear, maintainable, C++ code
- Maintains engine functionality across multiple platforms
- Works well with other engineers, artists, and designers
- Accurately estimates schedule and delivers high quality work products on that schedule
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in building multithreaded, real-time systems
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability
- Experience with profiling and optimizing CPU, GPU, and/or memory usage
- Experience with console development (Xbox One/PS4)
- Experience with DirectX and/or GNM
- Experience with Physically Based Rendering
- Experience with C++ 11/14
- Experience with STL
- Experience with game editor plugins/modification
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.