Division: Bethesda Softworks | Department: Sales |
Rockville , MD, US
The Financial Analyst will support the sales and marketing team and is focused on budgeting, analyzing, and organizing financial data. The right person for this role will demonstrate a strong aptitude for detailed data compilation, review and analysis, and have the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment. If you are a team player, think outside the box, and possess the key ingredients below, then this could be the career move you’ve been waiting for.
- Prepare budgets, financial forecasts, and variance analysis.
- Prepare monthly reporting including explanation of variances to budget and forecast.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing team for forecasting expenses.
- Assist with the monthly Financial close cycle by prepping accounting related journal entries.
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Approve purchase requisitions and ensure its within budget.
- Review and assist with getting invoices processed for payment by verifying MAF campaigns.
- Troubleshoot accounts payable related issues.
- Assist with ad hoc analysis on various projects as required.
- Must have knowledge of finance, accounting, and budgeting for cost analysis and month-end close.
- 3+ years of experience as a Financial Analyst or other related field.
- Superior intellectual, quantitative analysis, and communication capabilities.
- Expert working knowledge of advanced Excel features.
- Capable of working effectively in a team environment with varied departments and diverse personalities.
- Ability to work in a time sensitive environment with tight deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Math, or Economics.
- A passion and strong understanding of video games and the video game industry a plus.
Please include cover letter with submission.
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.