Revenue and Sales Analyst (London office)
Division: ZeniMax Europe (ZEL) | Department: |
ZeniMax Europe is looking for a Revenue and Sales Analyst based in London. The Individual will be responsible for ensuring that ZeniMax Europe receives accurate sales data and royalty payments from its European Business Partners; in line with the royalties and revenue share agreements. This role is also responsible for the timely collection of all debts, providing analysis and supporting a small dynamic finance team.
Royalties Analysis & Reporting:
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive relationship with the European digital business partners to ensure compliance to contracts (approximately 15 agreements).
- Obtain good working knowledge of the terms of the contracts to ensure that Oracle is developed and maintained to facilitate both the existing and new partnership agreements.
- Liaise with partners to prepare and issue sales invoices in a timely manner and collect royalty reports detailing period end stock figures, relating to key-codes sold and held for digital sales and licensed goods production.
- Work closely with the sales team and digital business partners to resolve any queries and discrepancies.
- Develop and maintain a good internal relationship with the sales department with whom constant interaction is necessary.
- Maintain detailed tracking tools, prepare analysis and report results while ensuring a consistent and efficient process is followed for each digital business partner.
- Develop processes and procedures to efficiently manage workload and keep up with this growing area of the business.
- Assist in the performance of royalty projects and ad hoc analysis, as needed.
- Assist with the month-end closing process by preparing accruals, adjustment journals, reconciliations and analysis where necessary.
- Review the customer's balances, Aged Debt, analyse creditor balances, and confirm they agree with customers.
- Responsible for checking and releasing sales orders through to invoicing and receipts.
- Setting up Customer Accounts in accordance to contracts
- Maintain and implement error checks for any entries in the sub-ledger
- Ad-hoc duties within the finance team, which includes assisting other team members when required with General Ledger entries and financial reporting and analysis.
- Actively participate in the development and updating of finance processes and procedures.
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE / COMPETENCIES
- 1 to 2 years previous experience in a Finance department of an SME business. Media or games industry experience would be an advantage.
- Good level of general education.
- Computer literacy essential with previous experience of Excel, Word & Microsoft Outlook. Strong excel skills are required.
- Experience working with Oracle R11 or R12 would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience in having to satisfy the needs of various stakeholders.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and develop.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Ability to multi-task, completing a number of different activities at any one time. This also requires the ability to prioritize workload under pressure and handle queries quickly, efficiently and professionally.
- A team player with good communication skills as the role will require extensive liaison with customers, the sales team and other staff of all levels.
- Good common sense and a logical approach to work.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to consistently deliver high quality and accuracy in a challenging environment.
- Flexibility required to suit the requirements of the business.
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.