Senior Accountant (Frankfurt Office)
Division: ZeniMax Europe (ZEL) | Department: |
ZeniMax Germany is looking for a Senior Accountant based in Frankfurt.The Senior Accountant (GSA) reports directly to the Finance Director (GSA) and proactively assists the Finance Director with various accounting responsibilities, primarily general ledger (including journal entries and reconciliation of accounts), cash management, purchase ledger, fixed assets accounting, accounts receivables and credit control, and furthermore supports the sales and marketing teams with financial data and analysis.
- Manage Accounts Payable (invoice approvals, supplier queries etc.) and Accounts Receivable (reconciliation vs. outsourced ledger etc.) duties in compliance with Corporate and Local requirements.
- Support the monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reporting to Employer’s parent in the UK.
- Assist the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, special analyses, and information reports as directed by the European Finance team.
- Optimize finance, accounting, billing and auditing procedures.
- Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with local accounting and auditing standards, and reporting in line with both local and US GAAP.
- Help coordinating local statutory audit and address any statutory audit requests.
- Support the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, and position control documents, department budgets, ledger, and account maintenance and data entry in accordance with Corporate and Local accounting policies.
- Analyze cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide business leaders. Analyze financial statements to pinpoint potential weak areas.
- Help to maintain appropriate internal control safeguards.
Logistics, Field Sales & Reporting System
- Work with third party outsourced providers on systems and IT.
- Support the local implementation of Oracle ERP.
- Maintain customers / products DB in the formats specified by EU Finance.
- Support appropriate local reporting to Finance Manager, local sales team and General Manager.
- Propose changes and improvements in automated financial and management information systems for the Company as directed by EU Finance.
- Support cash collection and credit control.
Forecasting and Reporting
- Participate in preparation of annual budget, regular updated forecast and the performance of variance analyses against key financial metrics as directed by EUFinance.
- Help to populate dashboards and provide management team with periodical reporting packages (weekly, monthly, quarterly).
- Help to propose and document accruals: Year End Rebates, Price Protections, and stock depreciation.
Team, people and organization
- Work closely with the Finance Manager (GSA) and European Finance department to ensure compliance with the group’s procedures and reporting requirements.
- Interact with co-workers to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations.
- Day to day running of the accounting function in coordination with the finance team and external tax advisor.
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.