id Software consistently creates award winning games built on our industry leading technology. The work of the Production team is a vital part of maintaining that tradition of excellence. Producers work with discipline leads to track progress on milestone deliverables, identify bottlenecks, and ensure work is reviewed by the Directors and discipline or feature leads at regular intervals.
- Book meetings, capture action items and resolve any open issues
- Collaborate with other production members, leads and directors to create and maintain the development roadmap
- Provide accurate dashboard views of work in progress for senior team management.
- Organize creative reviews and approvals
- Regularly check in with members of any cross-discipline efforts to ensure the teams are aligned and hand-offs happen seamlessly.
- Identify and help resolve resource conflicts
- Support the development and revision of design and technical documentation
- Triage bugs as they are reported
- Assist with gameplay test sessions and compile feedback
- 2+ years in a games industry production role, or similar experience
- Outstanding organization, and communication skills
- Proficient with common scheduling tools such as Jira, ShotGrid/ShotGun, or Hansoft.
- Proficient with Outlook, SharePoint, Confluence and Excel
- Able to adapt quickly to change, communicate impact, and align the team with the new direction.
- Act as a forcing function to keep the team moving forward and aligned with the creative direction and deadlines.
- Understanding of fundamentals behind cross discipline team collaboration and creatively driven product ownership
- Diplomatic and calm under pressure, with the ability to always be a positive force for change
- A sincere passion for games and gaming
- Self-motivated team player with a strong work ethic and cooperative attitude
- B.S. in Project Management or similar field
- Experience in other disciplines of development (tech, design, art)
- Scrum or Agile experience
- Familiarity with id Software games and technology
- Experience with console manufacturers, their submission processes, and guidelines
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
What to Expect
You will receive an automated email confirming we have received your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it's not possible for us to respond directly to each candidate.
Don't see your desired position listed? Apply under "General Application" instead!
If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team for an initial phone screen to chat about your previous experience.
You may go through one or two phone interviews, and possibly a follow-up Skype call.
If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file.
The next step will be an invitation to come out and meet the team at the studio for onsite interviews.
In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the Applicant Privacy Notice attached to each position, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through our job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS OR ANY POSITION, SHARING THIS JOB, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW EACH POSITION.