QA Training Coordinator
Division: Bethesda Softworks | Department: Quality Assurance |
Rockville , MD, US
We are looking for a QA Training Coordinator to join our team at the ZeniMax Media corporate headquarters in Rockville, MD.
- Coach and mentor new testers on proper QA processes and procedures
- Work directly with Project Leads and Management to implement, refine and “own” process for drafting and administering yearly reviews for all Testers
- Responsible for implementation of training materials for all team members – be able to deliver a consistent and measurable training experience to all Testers in all skill levels
- Be able to efficiently work with all Project Leads to help identify areas of improvement with individual testers and work with Management to create a plan to address accordingly
- Detailed tracking and reporting of department attendance. Interact directly with QA Management and the Project teams to discuss test scheduling and issues
- Effectively, and objectively, communicate the status of Tester performance to both the Project Leads as well as QA Management
- Help to manage and proactively adapt to changes in platform and console testing requirements - and build these into training materials that can be distributed amongst all Testers
- Proven background in Certification and Functionality Test process and procedures
- Proven experience with PC/Console/mobile testing
- Knowledge and experience with scheduling tasks and tracking tester performance
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, with strong work ethic and ability to work with limited supervision
- Flexibility to changing priorities and overarching industry changes
- Advanced skill set for using Windows applications and proprietary console tools
- Proficient with MS Office
- Extensive knowledge of Sony/Microsoft and mobile first party requirements across multiple generations – Xbox One/PS4/Xbox 360/PS3/Apple/Android, etc.
- 2 – 5+ years software test and first-party certification experience
- 2+ shipped titles
- Experience testing and shipping AAA cross-platform games
- Test resource management across multiple teams
- Experience with products and games having Live environment needs
- Experience with supervising and vetting tester performance within a team
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.