Division: Bethesda Game Studios | Department: Design |
Rockville , MD, US
Bethesda Game Studios is looking for a talented Quest Designer to join our team that is pushing the bleeding-edge of RPG development for the PC and consoles. In this role, the Quest Designer is responsible for designing, writing, implementing, documenting and maintaining content for current and next generation AAA games.
- Design quest content that tells engaging stories and introduces new mechanics to the game;
- Implement quests in our proprietary toolset through the use of a text-based scripting language;
- Write character dialogue, in-game books and terminals, quest log entries, descriptions, and player-facing messages;
- Maintain legacy content and make required bug fixes;
- Collaborate with artists, engineers and other designers in strike teams as needed;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Quest Designer;
- Excellent writing and editing skills;
- Experience with one or more text-based scripting languages;
- Experience working with a variety of established game toolsets;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Passion for Bethesda Game Studios titles;
Please supply a portfolio featuring examples of your work, including writing samples with dialogue.
- Experience creating mods or content for BGS games using the CreationKit;
- Strong knowledge and interest in Fallout lore;
- Solid debugging experience with text based script languages.
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.