Outsource Integration Artist
Division: Bethesda Game Studios - Austin | Department: Art |
Austin , TX, US
Bethesda Games Studios is looking for a highly motivated Outsource Integration Artist with a passion for online games to join our production team in Austin, TX.
NOTE: Work samples are required with your application.
- Work directly with our Outsource Manager to facilitate vendor needs
- Skin and integrate assets received from outsourcers into our game engine and iterate if needed
- Trouble shoot outsource art related issues with other departments
- Create player facing imagery of new items entering the game
- Have a minimum of 2 years working experience within a game development studio and/or related industry
- Experience integrating and trouble-shooting assets within a modern game engine
- Be able to meet deadlines in a fast paced and confidential environment
- Be able to communicate and collaborate effectively with teammates across multiple disciplines
- Be an avid gamer.
- Demonstrate a proficiency within ZBrush
- Demonstrate a proficiency within Substance Painter and/or Designer
- Demonstrate a proficiency within Marmoset Toolbag
- Familiar with rigging and skinning workflows in 3D Studio Max
- Understands basic lighting principles
- Strong familiarity with Bethesda Game Studios games
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.