Senior Character Artist
Division: Bethesda Game Studios - Austin | Department: Art |
Austin , TX, US
Bethesda Games Studios is looking for a highly motivated Senior Character Artist with a passion for online games to join our production team in Austin, TX.
NOTE: Work samples are required with your application.
- Produce top quality character and character related game assets
- Integrate assets into our game engine and iterate as needed
- Trouble shoot character related issues with other departments
- Work with our animators to develop proper models for animation needs
- Contribute to the creative process with original ideas and inspiration
- Have a minimum of 8 years working experience within a game development studio and/or related industry
- Have been a contributor to shipping at least 3 commercial games on PC, and/or consoles
- Be able to meet deadlines in a fast paced and confidential environment
- Be able to communicate and collaborate effectively with teammates across multiple disciplines
- Be an avid gamer
- Have an advanced understanding of human and animal anatomy
- Demonstrate a strong proficiency within ZBrush
- Demonstrate a strong proficiency within Substance Painter
- Have a firm grasp of PBR theory
- Have the ability to deconstruct a real-world surface and reconstruct it in Substance Painter or Designer
- Have a solid understanding of 3D Studio Max
- Understands advanced lighting principles
- Ability to use Marvelous Designer within a character art pipeline
- Strong familiarity with Bethesda Game Studios games
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.