Arkane Studios is one of the most renowned development studios in the video game industry. Founded in 1999, the studio is owned by ZeniMax Media and Microsoft XBox. Arkane is known for its creative worlds and first-person action games, including the Dishonored and Prey franchises, which have won multiple "Game of the Year" awards. Our newest title Deathloop released on September 14, 2021, for PlayStation 5 and PC is another hit!
Joining Arkane Lyon is an opportunity to collaborate and evolve with a passionate and talented team, on cutting-edge technologies and innovative games, and in a stimulating and welcoming work environment. The studio is located in the Lyon Confluence district, a place of greenery, sports, gastronomy and music.
Projects strategy and planning
- Work with the project leadership team to establish the strategy to meet milestones and important deliverables
- Build and maintain the high-level roadmap, timeline, and requirements of projects
- Develop project indicators that track project quality, delivery, and predictability
- Allocate studio staffing as per production needs, projects requirements and priorities and budget constraints
- Define the deliverables and key stages of the projects in coordination with the executive producer
- Drive and implement best processes, methods and project management tools
- Continuously improve and optimize the organizational structure of the studio and the production methods to make optimal use of the team's talents and obtain the expected level of quality for the game
- Establish and implement a clear decision-making framework, communicate the framework to teams and ensure that members follow the structure during the production process
- Coordinate, delegate and organize the work to be carried out
- Help meet and follow up on budgets
- Anticipate and identify risks and setbacks and put plans in place to overcome them
- Assess and prioritize risks followed by a coordinated application of resources to minimize and manage risks.
- Find solutions to mitigate /avoid production risks to preserve the game content and game quality
- In-depth knowledge of game operations on AAA games acquired as a senior / executive Producer / Production director
- Excellent knowledge of project management methods and tools
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Innovative spirit, collaborative mindset, and a deep sense of care for the team
- Knowledgeable on the trades and processes of video game development
- Passionate about playing and creating games
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
What to Expect
You will receive an automated email confirming we have received your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it's not possible for us to respond directly to each candidate.
Don't see your desired position listed? Apply under "General Application" instead!
If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team for an initial phone screen to chat about your previous experience.
You may go through one or two phone interviews, and possibly a follow-up Skype call.
If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file.
The next step will be an invitation to come out and meet the team at the studio for onsite interviews.
In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the Applicant Privacy Notice attached to each position, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through our job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS OR ANY POSITION, SHARING THIS JOB, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW EACH POSITION.