Division: MachineGames | Department: Art |
Uppsala , SE
MachineGames is looking for an experienced 3D Artist to join our team. In this role you will create high quality models that are in line with the art direction and concept art.
Our studio is located in central Uppsala, Sweden which is a small and vibrant city 30 minutes north of Stockholm with a historical heritage reaching back to pre-medieval times. It also has the oldest and one of the largest universities in northern Europe.
This is a permanent position starting as soon as possible. We will support your relocation and/or application for work permit if you have a non-EU passport and/or not currently residing in Sweden.
- 3D modeling of assets including, but not limited to, creation of characters, buildings, props and vegetation assets
- Close collaboration with Art Director, Game Director, Technical Artist and Concept Artist to maintain a coherent vision of the game visuals
- Participate in the constant improvement of asset production methods and techniques
- Deliver high quality work, within design constraints, in a timely manner over an extended period of time
- You have 3+ years of experience in AAA or mobile games development
- Proven ability to closely adapt a specific art style and create models from concept art
- Able to reach good balance between composition, shape, color and detail
- Very good knowledge of job-related software – Maia, 3ds Max, ZBrush, Photoshop
- Experience with asset creation workflows and pipelines
- Strong skills in texturing and painting
- Experience with Substance Designer / Painter is a plus
- Skills in Animation and/or rigging are a plus
- You’re solutions oriented with great problem solving skills
- Organized and have excellent time management skills
- Fluent in English in speech and writing
- Self-starting team player with very strong work ethic and cooperative attitude
- Last but not least, you’re passionate about making GREAT games!
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.