Division: Bethesda Game Studios | Department: |
Rockville , MD, US
Bethesda Game Studios is looking for a talented Animation Programmer to join our team that is pushing the bleeding-edge AAA game development for PC and Consoles. The Animation Programmer will work closely with artists, lead engine programmers, designers and producers to implement and optimize game features for current and next generation AAA games.
- Work side-by-side with Technical Artists, Animators, and Gameplay Engineers;
- Own the animation pipeline from concept to realization;
- Create and implement technology and techniques that provide a leading-edge animation experience.
- 5+ years game industry software development experience;
- Expert level knowledge of real-time animation systems;
- Extensive experience with one or more real-time animation middleware (eg: Havok Animation, Granny, HumanIK, Morpheme) or equivalent custom/in-house solutions;
- Experience developing or working with animation blend graphs, real-time IK, animation compression, and/or advanced animation memory management (streaming);
- Enjoys working daily with animators and technical arts to help craft solutions to complex problems;
- Prior experience acting as an owner of animation systems;
- Passion for Bethesda Game Studios titles.
- Experience developing for multiple platforms (OSX, Windows, PS4, XBox One);
- Experience with animation systems;
- Generalist experience or prior experience in other core areas of game development, such as AI or gameplay programming;
- Passion for developing and playing games.
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.