id Software is seeking a Live Product Director to join our Live Product and Game Development teams. This role will be responsible for managing the long-term operation of a live game service by combining the consumer benefits of a continuously updated game with the creative goals and business needs of the id team.
· Develop the multi-discipline structure, plan and process to support the launch and ongoing operation of a successful live product and service team.
· Collaborate with the development and business leadership teams to define and be accountable for the long-term strategy, execution and iteration plans for delivering on KPIs – balancing player needs, creative goals and business requirements.
· Collaborate with creative and production leads to create and consistently deliver on content and cadence plans.
· Manage and mentor the Live Product team members within existing team, culture and corporate development strategies.
· Collaborate with other technical, creative, production and operations leads to develop Live Product development best practices and strategies that better position current or future games for success in acquiring and retaining customers.
· Work with BI team, monetization designers and game and business analysts to define the key metrics and reporting methods that will illustrate actionable insights into KPIs.
· Daily monitoring of KPIs and overall product health, providing regular recommendations to business and development team stakeholders.
· 5+ years’ experience in a similar Game or Live Product Management role
· Strong analytical, organizational, and multitasking skills
· Exceptional enthusiasm for and capabilities within both business and design. You have experience evaluating player behavior, recommending near- and long-term strategy or content adjustments and delivering against KPIs
· Passion for creating fun and engaging games
· A passion for understanding market trends, customer behavior, brand development and applying that knowledge in driving acquisition, retention and monetization across genres, platforms, territories and demographics
· Experience with Tableau
· Familiarity with game development lifecycle, production methods and tools, publishing requirements (QA, certification).
· Proficient in quantitative analysis, including the ability to model game parameters using common business intelligence and analysis tools.
· Business, economics, statistics, marketing or related educational background
· Experience playing DOOM and other games
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.