Outsource Integration Artist
Bethesda Games Studios is looking for a highly motivated Outsource Integration Artist with a passion for online games to join our production team in Austin, TX.
- Work directly with our Outsource Manager to facilitate vendor needs
- Skin and integrate assets received from outsourcers into our game engine and iterate if needed
- Trouble shoot outsource art related issues with other departments
- Create player facing imagery of new items entering the game
- Have a minimum of 2 years working experience within a game development studio and/or related industry
- Experience integrating and trouble-shooting assets within a modern game engine
- Be able to meet deadlines in a fast paced and confidential environment
- Be able to communicate and collaborate effectively with teammates across multiple disciplines
- Be an avid gamer.
- Demonstrate a proficiency within ZBrush
- Demonstrate a proficiency within Substance Painter and/or Designer
- Demonstrate a proficiency within Marmoset Toolbag
- Familiar with rigging and skinning workflows in 3D Studio Max
- Understands basic lighting principles
- Strong familiarity with Bethesda Game Studios games
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
What to Expect
You will receive an automated email confirming we have received your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it's not possible for us to respond directly to each candidate.
Don't see your desired position listed? Apply under "General Application" instead!
If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team for an initial phone screen to chat about your previous experience.
You may go through one or two phone interviews, and possibly a follow-up Skype call.
If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file.
The next step will be an invitation to come out and meet the team at the studio for onsite interviews.
In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the Applicant Privacy Notice attached to each position, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through our job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS OR ANY POSITION, SHARING THIS JOB, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW EACH POSITION.