Senior Graphics Engineer
Division: ZeniMax Online Studios | Department: Programming |
Hunt Valley , MD, US
ZeniMax Online Studios is looking for a Senior Graphics Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about rendering technology, have excellent problem solving skills and a desire to work in a creative and collaborative environment.
- Develop ground-floor technology for our renderer
- Work closely with artists and engineers to design, research, and implement rendering features
- Execute memory and performance optimizations
- 5+ years graphics/game programming experience
- Strong knowledge of C++, graphics engine, and shader programming models
- Familiarity with global lighting methods, dynamic lighting, shadow rendering and similar concepts
- Good understanding of graphics hardware capabilities and 3D math
- Passion for graphics programming and staying on top of current techniques
- Understanding of balancing performance and visual fidelity
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to write clear, maintainable, portable code
- Must be a self-motivated team player with a cooperative attitude
- Console rendering experience is a big plus
- Experience with DX12/Vulkan is a big plus
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.