International Marketing Intern (London office)
Division: ZeniMax Europe (ZEL) | Department: |
ZeniMax Europe is looking for an International Marketing Intern based in London. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join an instantly recognisable global Market Leader in the video game entertainment sector.
We are unique and proud of what we do. We truly believe that our successes are not only down to our inspiring and award-winning games, but also because we hire driven, passionate and energetic professionals who are bursting with personality.
As a leading publisher of video-game software, ZeniMax relies heavily on its Marketing function to achieve the best brand loyalty using all possible channels and methods and get the most effective user acquisition process for the company. The International Marketing team adds great value through its overall marketing strategy for the International territories.
What part will you play:
- Support the International Marketing team in the development of the International brand plan and its execution.
- Assist in supporting the International Team asset needs, relating to Marketing, Localization and Events etc.
- Supporting day to day relationship with media agencies that are responsible for executing online campaigns
- Provide general admin support for the International Marketing team
- Assistance with PO’s and invoices, and maintaining the budget tracker
- Competitive analysis and research reporting – online and in-store
- Assist the Marketing Managers on various marketing decks and preparation of ad-hoc presentations
- Minuting of weekly International team meetings and calls
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and some experience of using databases preferred.
- Experience of using research, analytical tools
- Understanding of the marketing principles and a keen interest in the marketing function - Marketing or Business Administration undergraduate preferred
- Must be well organised and disciplined with the ability to plan workload effectively.
- Must be self-motivated, focused and be able to work with limited supervision.
- Must be able to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner.
- Good Team working skills - able to work within a matrix organization.
- Must be analytical and pay close attention to detail
- Some previous work experience and genuine interest in gaming
- Fluent in English, any other European language (Italian, Spanish, Polish) is a plus
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.