International Finance Intern (London office)
Division: ZeniMax Europe (ZEL) | Department: |
ZeniMax Europe is looking for an International Finance Intern based in London. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join an instantly recognisable global Market Leader in the video game entertainment sector.
We are unique and proud of what we do. We truly believe that our successes are not only down to our inspiring and award-winning games, but also because we hire driven, passionate and energetic professionals who are bursting with personality.
As a leading publisher of video-game software, ZeniMax relies heavily on its Finance function to support its Global operations; Commercial Finance adds great value through business partnering and influencing strategies within the business and this role will play a pivotal part in supporting these strategies.
What part will you play:
- Working within our Finance and business functions will provide experience of financial reporting, planning and control tools
- Financial Accounting:
- Assist with preparation of month end close, journal entries, reconciliation of balance sheet accounts. (Cost Centre analysis and Management Reporting).
- Support cashflow review, forecasting & consolidation processes.
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable duties.
- Financial Planning and Analysis:
- Assist the preparation of ad-hoc reports and sales analysis, by liaising with our sales & marketing teams, business partners and senior management. Identifying key trends in data, and presenting these to convey key messages.
- Budgeting and Forecasting:
- Utilise multiple data sets and input from various stakeholders to assist and build reliable and flexible forward-looking forecasts.
- Assist in the set up and roll forward of reports, supporting the weekly reporting process, and the quarterly forecast cycles.
- Provide general ad-hoc day-to-day support as and when required.
- Develop improved controls and reporting for the business function
- Degree in Business, Finance, or Mathematics related discipline
- Must be in the penultimate year of study, and on target to achieve at least a 2:1 in your degree
- Experience to use Microsoft Office to a high standard (particularly Excel). Oracle will also be used extensively but full training will be provided
- Highly numerate,
- Attention to detail, good time management & organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Must be able to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner
- A great team player and a strong work ethic
- Proven interest in Finance and the video games industry.
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.