HR Assistant (London office)
Division: ZeniMax Europe (ZEL) | Department: |
We’re looking for an enthusiastic HR Assistant in our London office, who is keen to develop their career in HR with a role focused on HR administration, recruitment and project work. We are a growing business internationally and as such are in the process of establishing policies and procedures; you will be able to get involved in this process.
Also, this permanent role will allow you to get involved in many aspects of the HR generalist function, as you will be supporting our Senior HR Manager in London as well as the wider HR team based across the globe and our different offices in Europe.
If you love working in an international environment, enjoy a challenging, fast paced role whilst working with many different cultures and countries on a daily basis then this role is for you!
- Maintain accurate and up to date employee records on HR information systems and in employee files (physical and electronic), capturing new starter documentation, contracts, passport copies, absence information, benefit entitlements, amendments to contracts/other correspondence etc
- Collect, copy and verify right to work documents for employees
- Ensure signed contracts and new starter forms are returned to the HR department
- Provide efficient and professional administrative support to the Payroll team
- Act as point of contact for internal HR queries
- Ensure that probation periods are followed up on
- Send weekly movement reports to offices
- Maintain HRIS database and paper-based filing systems in compliance with GDPR
- Complete audits to identify any outstanding documents or non-compliance
- Suggest improvements to our current processes
- Post job adverts and circulate CVs as directed by the Senior HR Manager
- Support the end to end recruitment process including induction of new employees
- Ensure all published job descriptions and person specifications are up to date and the correct version
- Support the Senior HR Manager, on a range of HR initiatives such as global trainings, Diversity, GDPR…
- Support the annual performance review process
- Develop and deliver the internal communications strategy to ensure that all employees are engaged and understand the purpose and strategy of the business and its future plans.
- Ad hoc responsibilities
- 1-2 year experience in an administrative position in an HR Department
- Experience in the development and implementation of employment policies and procedures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Any other European languages would be beneficial
- Technical proficiency with HR Systems & MS Office applications
- Attention to detail is essential
- Proactive and highly organised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to stay calm and methodical, even under the pressure of juggling conflicting priorities
- Ability to demonstrate confidentiality and sensitivity in dealing with HR issues, especially when handling sensitive situations and information.
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.