Arkane Studios is one of the most renowned development studios in the video game industry. Founded in 1999, the studio is owned by ZeniMax Media and Microsoft XBox. Arkane is known for its creative worlds and first-person action games, including the Dishonored and Prey franchises, which have won multiple "Game of the Year" awards. Our newest title Deathloop released on September 14, 2021, for PlayStation 5 and PC is another hit!
Joining Arkane Lyon is an opportunity to collaborate and evolve with a passionate and talented team, on cutting-edge technologies and innovative games, and in a stimulating and welcoming work environment. The studio is located in the Lyon Confluence district, a place of greenery, sports, gastronomy and music.
As part of the Producing team, you will play a key role in coordinating, planning, managing priorities and tracking deliverables. You will work in collaboration with different teams to convey the overall vision of the game and its requirements, ensure project consistency and mitigate risks.
Oversee all planning and schedules :
- Ensure adherence to project release schedules and delivery of milestones on time and on target quality
- Create and update schedules and tasks, ensure status is communicated widely, keeping stakeholders, leadership, and the team aligned
- Drive the sprint milestone goals with the leads of the teams you are in charge of
- Daily track and review the status of the game, and remove blockers for all on going work
Project, budget and headcount forecasts and follow-up :
- Forecast the required headcount and time development costs
- Manage outsourcers budget, deliveries, service agreements
- Develop and maintain clearly defined development planning methods and workflows
- Track and analyze team metrics to improve processes and guide future decisions
Team management :
- Ensure team members are focused on goals, milestones and quality
- Assist with recruiting and interviewing candidates for positions in the studio
- Assist in training actions: ensure that team members have the right technical skills
- Ensure team members have regular collective and personal feedback from their leads
- Approve absence requests, clock in/out hours
- Analytical and problem-solving aptitude
- Capacity to analyze risk and make contingency plans
- Creative, innovative, proactive, diplomate
- Fluent in English
- Experience in managing cross discipline teams
- Ideally have shipped a minimum of 1 AAA game title in a project management role
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
What to Expect
You will receive an automated email confirming we have received your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it's not possible for us to respond directly to each candidate.
Don't see your desired position listed? Apply under "General Application" instead!
If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team for an initial phone screen to chat about your previous experience.
You may go through one or two phone interviews, and possibly a follow-up Skype call.
If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file.
The next step will be an invitation to come out and meet the team at the studio for onsite interviews.
In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the Applicant Privacy Notice attached to each position, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through our job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS OR ANY POSITION, SHARING THIS JOB, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW EACH POSITION.