Budgeting & Planning Senior Analyst (London office)
Division: ZeniMax Europe (ZEL) | Department: |
ZeniMax Europe is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Budgeting & Planning Senior Analyst to join our team in London, GB. This is an exciting and rare opportunity for someone with just the right mix of experience, drive, and professional qualities. We are a rapidly expanding international video game company with our European Head Quarters in London and are looking for a sharp, organized, detail-oriented professional with at least three years of financial budgeting/forecasting experience.
This role will report to Finance but will support the Sales & Marketing team and is focused on planning, budgeting, forecasting, and expense management. The right person for this role will demonstrate a strong aptitude for fiscal management, detailed data compilation, review and analysis, and the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment. If you are a team player, think outside the box, and possess the key ingredients below, then this could be the career move you’ve been waiting for.
- Responsible for preparing the financial Profit & Loss for the European consolidated entity as well as each of the individual Territories (UK, France, Germany, Benelux, Australia & Export Territories)
- Loading the Budget/Forecast Profit & Loss data into Adaptive Planning (Global Forecasting Tool)
- Working closely with the US Budgeting team to ensure all deadlines are achieved
- Collaborate with Marketing regarding the annual expense budgeting, quarterly outlook, and monthly forecasting cycles
- Coordinate between FP&A and the Marketing / Sales business units regarding spend and budget-related issues
- Develop, maintain and optimize tools and guidelines for teams to utilize for developing bottoms-up spend budgets and forecasts
- Provide monthly and quarterly reporting and prepare presentation materials for spend results for an executive audience
- Partner with budget owners to review their spend to budget, analyzing areas for spend savings and recommending solutions for reducing their spend each period
- Creating the month end Marketing accruals based on the open PO’s in the system and working with Marketing to ensure invoices match the PO’s and reconciling any variances
- Assist in analyzing Marketing KPI and metrics across the portfolio
- Proactively identify financial issues and opportunities
- Assist with ad hoc analysis on various projects as required
- 3+ years of experience in financial analysis, reporting and budget development in technology oriented companies
- Superior quantitative analysis, and communication capabilities
- Expert working knowledge of advanced Excel features
- Willingness to take on a hands-on approach to data analysis
- Ability to work in a time sensitive environment with tight deadlines
- Part Qualified Accountant
- Knowledge of major ERP systems (Oracle) and planning software (Adaptive Planning) a plus
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.