Customer Support Supervisor
Division: ZeniMax Online Studios | Department: Customer Support |
Hunt Valley , MD, US
ZeniMax Online Studios is looking for experienced and inspirational Customer Support Supervisor for our global Customer Support Team. This is a full-time position at our offices in Hunt Valley, MD and as such all candidates should already be eligible to work within the US. We offer a fun, exciting and challenging environment in one of the most energizing organizations in the MMO space.
- Lead, coach and motivate a team of Customer Support Agents to deliver outstanding customer service experiences
- Stand accountable for your team’s performance against department KPIs and continuously review and improve the quality of service delivered by your team.
- Manage expectations and individual development plans and provide regular updates on your team’s talent development
- Respond to escalations of highly complex, sensitive and/or customer well-being related nature in a professional and timely manner
- Ensure that your team understand operational KPIs and their individual targets
- Manage your team’s performance to meet or exceed department SLAs and other departmental goals
- Coach and develop Customer Support Representatives to deliver qualitative and quantitative targets
- Ensure Customer Support Representatives are empowered with the knowledge and skills or coached to deliver first time resolution with all contacts
- Practice leadership by example especially in regards to open, honest communication, dedication to provide excellent high-quality customer service, self-motivation and team work
- Coordinate employees time off requests as well as overall team attendance and adherence
- Work with CS Management to coordinate accurate and complete documentation regarding any coaching efforts for all team members
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of Customer Support’s processes and work instructions
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Possess superior troubleshooting skills
- Are able to work flexible shifts as required in a 24/7/365 environment including nights, weekends, and rotating holidays
- Have a proven track record of building highly efficient customer service teams
- Are enthusiastic about providing outstanding customer service and ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude in all interactions
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Outlook, Excel and Word
- Have a minimum of 4 years of customer service and 2 years of CS management / leadership experience in a contact center environment
- Are detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skill in English
- Have a passion for PC / video games
- Fluency in additional languages, spoken or written
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.