Lead SOC Analyst
As a Lead SOC Analyst, you’ll focus on helping us build our incident detection and response capabilities, as well lead the Security Operations Team that is focused on protecting the organization and player environments from cyber-attacks. The primary function of this position is to lead the team as well as participate with investigations, identification and reporting on cyber threats. This role is critical in helping to provide objective analytics and improving systems and tools which assist in the identification and remediation of cyber-attacks for ZeniMax.
- Provide technical leadership to Security Operations Center Analysts
- Respond to cyber security escalations and provide analysis and trending of security log data from security network and live gaming environments.
- Monitor and analyze Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) alerts to identify security issues for remediation and investigate events and incidents
- Monitor threat intelligence feeds
- Provide proactive “threat hunting” to detect incidents
- Perform the duties and responsibilities of Incident Response Coordinator when needed
- Investigate, document, and report on information security issues and emerging trends
- Prepare reports of analysis to provide briefings to management and clients
- BS in Computer Science or 4 years of experience in a similar role
- 6 years of Security Operations Center experience or equivalent
- Experience analyzing security logs from SIEM, Firewalls, Vulnerability Scanners
- Experience working as an Incident Responder/Coordinator
- Deep understanding of Splunk Enterprise Security
- Deep understanding of Incident Response coordination processes
- Experience monitoring threat feed sources
- Experience authoring Incident Response Playbooks
- Knowledge of SOC tools like VirusTotal, various Sandboxes, various Malware Analysis tools
- Experience coordinating incident response efforts, assisting with classifying security events, developing remediation guidance, support documentation and reporting deliverables
- The ability to provide direction and mentoring to SOC Analysts
- Experience conducting risk assessments, developing appropriate risk responses and monitoring the environment for threats
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
What to Expect
You will receive an automated email confirming we have received your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it's not possible for us to respond directly to each candidate.
Don't see your desired position listed? Apply under "General Application" instead!
If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team for an initial phone screen to chat about your previous experience.
You may go through one or two phone interviews, and possibly a follow-up Skype call.
If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file.
The next step will be an invitation to come out and meet the team at the studio for onsite interviews.
In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the Applicant Privacy Notice attached to each position, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through our job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS OR ANY POSITION, SHARING THIS JOB, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW EACH POSITION.