Marketing Analytics Manager
Bethesda Softworks is looking for a Marketing Analytics Manager to lead our reporting and analytics efforts across channels, providing key insights into content and campaign effectiveness that will help define and drive our marketing strategies. This is a new role that will partner with marketing, business intelligence, product, development, and other cross-functional groups to help build winning strategies based on performance metrics – all in alignment with the company’s business goals. A deep understanding of marketing performance and customer analytics, as well as experience managing digital marketing data is required. The candidate must be able to effectively present and communicate insights and reports to key stakeholders across the organization.
- Build a master roadmap for tracking and measuring across digital properties for a holistic view of performance across channels
- Lead evaluation and on-boarding of marketing analytics tools and technologies, as well as ongoing management of those tools.
- Develop key benchmarks and ongoing performance metrics, including the ROI, across campaigns and channels.
- Create a marketing data and dashboarding environment that democratizes information across the organization.
- Lead team in development of storytelling and insight generation to support all marketing campaign analysis.
- Support marketing testing and optimization projects across channels.
- Drive the use of testing across media measurement, including CRM & personalization to ensure tests are appropriately setup and measured.
- 8-10 years of experience
- Experience managing and administrating digital marketing analytics tools, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
- Strong knowledge of Marketing Automation platforms, including Adobe, Salesforce, IBM, etc.
- Strong analytical skills, to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and distill high-level information into details and recommendations
- Exceptional organizational skills; proven ability to manage multiple initiatives and on time delivery
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and working closely with Business Intelligence and web development
- Data driven with attention to detail
- Understanding of the gaming industry is a plus
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
What to Expect
You will receive an automated email confirming we have received your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it's not possible for us to respond directly to each candidate.
Don't see your desired position listed? Apply under "General Application" instead!
If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team for an initial phone screen to chat about your previous experience.
You may go through one or two phone interviews, and possibly a follow-up Skype call.
If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file.
The next step will be an invitation to come out and meet the team at the studio for onsite interviews.
In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the Applicant Privacy Notice attached to each position, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through our job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS OR ANY POSITION, SHARING THIS JOB, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW EACH POSITION.