Associate Publishing Producer
The Associate Producer is a Producer in training, assisting the Producer in all aspects of managing a single title on a day-to-day basis. The Associate Producer is charged with managing one or more aspects of the production such as QA, localization, porting, outsourcing, and/or milestone tracking.
- Assist the Production department in the scheduling, project management, progress tracking, documentation, and delivery of a single game feature or product
- Assist with day-to-day management of production
- Assist in preparing project green light documentation and analysis
- Support in collecting information and providing analysis on product concepts and potential developers
- Interface with QA to develop test plans and coordinate testing efforts
- Assist with tracking and reviewing developer milestones
- Assist with product localization
- Assist with tracking and reviewing deliverables from outsource groups
- Prepare and circulate Purchase Requests for approval on production expenses
- Assist in coordinating the delivery of Marketing and PR support materials
- A can-do attitude, exemplified through unyielding determination to accomplish goals
- An entrepreneurial spirit, making creative solutions for tough problems
- An inquisitive nature, investigating topics and researching issues to offer true understanding and insight to the team
- Negotiation skills, focused on resolving conflicts in a positive way
- A passion for learning, constantly refining skills by learning from the experiences of others
- A direct communication style, leaving no room for misinterpretation
- Comprehensive knowledge of Action/Adventure/Shooter product genres
- The experience of shipping at least one game product in a QA Lead, Production Assistant or Assistant/Associate Producer role on current or previous generation platforms
- A college degree or equivalent work experience
- The desire to make great games with world class creators
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
What to Expect
You will receive an automated email confirming we have received your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it's not possible for us to respond directly to each candidate.
Don't see your desired position listed? Apply under "General Application" instead!
If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team for an initial phone screen to chat about your previous experience.
You may go through one or two phone interviews, and possibly a follow-up Skype call.
If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file.
The next step will be an invitation to come out and meet the team at the studio for onsite interviews.
In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the Applicant Privacy Notice attached to each position, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through our job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS OR ANY POSITION, SHARING THIS JOB, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW EACH POSITION.