ZeniMax Media, Inc. is seeking an experienced Recruiter with a passion for video games to join our Talent Acquisition team. This position will involve the overall sourcing of creative and technical talent for all of ZeniMax Media’s game studios with a focus on Bethesda Game Studios.
- Collaborate closely with the studio HR team and hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals
- Continually source and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active and on-going relationship management
- Present and qualify passive candidates to the HR team and hiring managers and ensure we are providing a positive candidate experience
- Maintain a presence on social media and other outlets for recruiting communication
- Manage candidate activity through the ATS-system and maintain data integrity
- Represent the studios and ZeniMax Media at recruiting events as needed
- Assist in identifying best practices & recruitment processes improvement
- 5+ years of recruiting experience as an in-house or agency recruiter – with video game experience preferred
- Excellent research and sourcing skills to find and connect with game industry candidates
- The ability to manage through change and work independently
- Clear communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple projects across multiple disciplines in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and sourcing tools such as LinkedIn
- Track record of building pipelines and talent communities in a fast paced company
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
What to Expect
You will receive an automated email confirming we have received your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it's not possible for us to respond directly to each candidate.
Don't see your desired position listed? Apply under "General Application" instead!
If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team for an initial phone screen to chat about your previous experience.
You may go through one or two phone interviews, and possibly a follow-up Skype call.
If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file.
The next step will be an invitation to come out and meet the team at the studio for onsite interviews.
In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the Applicant Privacy Notice attached to each position, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through our job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS OR ANY POSITION, SHARING THIS JOB, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW EACH POSITION.