Food Service Worker
Division: ZeniMax Online Studios | Department: Administration |
Hunt Valley , MD, US
Food Service Worker
The Food Service Worker, under the supervision of the Facilities Operation Manager, performs a variety of duties including preparing and serving food in a corporate cafeteria; cleaning and maintaining equipment and cafeteria facilities in a sanitary and orderly condition; light paperwork as directed; and other duties as necessary to keep the facility in full operation. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
- Prepare a variety of foods including, but not limited to soups, salads, and sandwiches.
- Assist in the preparation of food by cooking or baking as needed
- Assemble and mix a variety of salads; portion and plate neatly, accurately, and in a timely manner
- Clean and peel fruit and vegetables and assemble ingredients as directed
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Set up and replenish food service areas with appropriate beverages, food containers, utensils, condiments and other items
- Maintain food prep area and restock items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout service
- Clean as directed -- clean and store dishes, utensils, cafeteria equipment and food supplies; clean and sanitize work areas and dispose of refuse properly; clean serving counters, tables, chairs and other equipment
- Service vending machines as directed
- Understand and adhere to proper food handling, safety, and sanitization standards while preparing food, serving food, and clean up
- Exhibit a cheerful and helpful manner when dealing with customers
- Maintain professional appearance
- Perform light paperwork duties as assigned
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- At least 2 years of experience or education in the food service industry
- ServSafe Certification (Certified Food Service Manager – Level 1)
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instructions
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be able to work any station in the kitchen/service area when needed
- Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday
- Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.