Creative Services Manager
Division: ZeniMax Online Studios | Department: Art |
Hunt Valley , MD, US
Coordinate and produce multimedia projects for print, web and video. Manage artists across all those same disciplines, offering direction and ensuring adherence to established style guides is maintained. Coordinate with Marketing and PR departments to ensure scheduling is on track and all promotional needs for the breadth of ZOS products are accounted for. Coordinate and produce multiple live streaming webcasts promoting ZOS products. Maintain AAA quality bar for all projects.
- Liaise with ZOS Art and Creative directors on artistic direction and style guides for all products.
- Artworking and layout of packaging, manuals, advertising, point of sale, web banners and mailers, mainly as Marketing tasks.
- Plan, Storyboard, Capture, and in other ways produce social videos for online products. This responsibility will include actual video production work in addition to supervising other editors.
- Plan, Storyboard, Capture, and in other ways produce major promotional videos for quarterly releases. This responsibility will include actual video production work in addition to supervising other editors.
- Communicate clearly and engage the help of ZOS Team Leads, leveraging their expertise and scheduling their artists’ time to help complete all projects.
- Coordinate contracted video production houses for other major video projects, including CGI cinematics and in-game footage promotional videos.
- Schedule and achieve planned dates for all Creative Services deliverables and ensure communication to territory as well as relevant members of the Marketing and Operation teams.
- Liaise with localization agencies, internal and external creative studios, including partner territories to deliver top quality localized versions of all projects.
- Ensure timely delivery of all assets in order to meet 1st party submission dates.
- Work with 1st party keeping updated with all current templates, and approvals, managing and tracking changes.
- Communicate clearly to all territories, the dates for all production timelines.
- Update and track weekly asset creative schedule, in line with Production and Marketing timelines.
- Schedule and maintain a live-streaming studio, including equipment ordering and maintenance.
- Well-developed communication, negotiation and personal skills
- Provide a portfolio of work demonstrating excellence in video production and graphic design
- 2+ years of experience in a management/leadership position in addition to extensive production experience
- Highly organized with an eye for quality and the ability to review deliverables for quality and accuracy
- Strong aptitude for production software especially the Adobe CC suite (Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, etc…)
- Experience with project management and delivering to required schedules and deadlines
- Demonstrable experience coordinating efforts between multiple groups (marketing, production, web, etc.) in order to deliver high quality results under deadline pressure
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.