Senior Producer, Operations
Bethesda Softworks has an opening for a well-rounded and experienced senior level production candidate. The senior producer role on the Central Operations team is a mixture between communications specialist, business analyst, and project manager. We are looking for someone with a passion for continuous improvement and desire for ownership and accountability. The ability to rapidly prioritize, resolve blockers, and create transparency for multiple teams is essential. Creating and maintaining schedules to deliver value frequently and on time to our stakeholders is critical. Lastly a successful candidate will be energized by the challenge of creating and fostering highly productive self-organizing teams.
- Develop and own timelines
- Make priority-based decisions for resource assignment
- Communicate progress and risk to leadership and stakeholders
- Develop metrics for work distribution and productivity measurements to drive improvement
- Work with the Team Managers to maintain their teams’ direction and roadmap while creating transparency
- Coordinate with external partners, internal teams and senior management to make optimal decisions about team and product direction
- Identify critical path issues and drive initiatives with teams to resolve those issues
- Coordinate and monitor the delivery of business initiatives
- Coordinate troubleshooting of technical problems
- Focus on growing teams to greater potential
- Own the creation, facilitation, and improvement of internal processes and procedures to support and improve your teams.
- Facilitate execution as a Scrum Master
- 5+ years production experience
- Ability to quickly ramp on emerging technologies
- A stable, friendly, and objective demeanor
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with wide range of stakeholders
- Expertise with MS Office, any project management, and any knowledge management tools.
- Demonstrable experience solving modern development problems on operations teams: estimating work, identifying bottlenecks and dependencies, evaluating work quality, improving development processes, and creating shared definitions of done
- Experience with Agile game development: Scrum, Kanban, Feature-driven development
- Experience with ITIL-based teams or with MSPs
- Strong familiarity with Bethesda games
- Game discipline experience: design, art, engineering, QA
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
What to Expect
You will receive an automated email confirming we have received your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it's not possible for us to respond directly to each candidate.
Don't see your desired position listed? Apply under "General Application" instead!
If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team for an initial phone screen to chat about your previous experience.
You may go through one or two phone interviews, and possibly a follow-up Skype call.
If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file.
The next step will be an invitation to come out and meet the team at the studio for onsite interviews.
In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the Applicant Privacy Notice attached to each position, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through our job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS OR ANY POSITION, SHARING THIS JOB, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW EACH POSITION.