Senior Product Owner
Division: Bethesda Softworks | Department: Platform |
Rockville , MD, US
The Senior Product Owner for Bethesda.net will define, build and maintain their suite of features for the Bethesda.net digital platform.
This role will be a key vision holder for the Bethesda.net digital platform and will be integral in defining and delivering the platforms features.
- Define the vision and roadmap for the product as well as defining priorities and measurements of success
- Keep on top of game industry, online services and digital platform trends, envisioning and proposing new product ideas as a Bethesda.net digital platform subject matter expert
- Accurately assess value and prioritize features/projects accordingly.
- Work with stakeholders in multiple departments, translating business needs into requirements and specifications.
- Develop detailed product feature specifications
- Effectively communicate the product vision and requirements to the development teams to ensure quality product is created
- Work closely with engineering teams in the development of products/features
- Coordinate dependencies with teams across the company to align development priorities
- Initiate and drive complex projects to completion
- Identify skills and resources needed to deliver features
- Conduct due diligence and report on third party developer viability to satisfy business requirements
- Work with the Scrum Master to track developer's progress and address any deficiencies as needed
- Have deep understanding of game development and publishing
- Teach and mentor newer Product Owners
- A minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in production, product and/or project management
- Experience with game development, online services and digital platforms.
- Expert analysis skills with the ability to learn and understand systems/features/products by studying them
- Solid understanding of service oriented products and back-end service design
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Comfortable giving presentations to large groups and senior management
- Unwavering self-motivation and initiative
- Collaborative and team oriented development mindset
- Expertise in Hansoft, Confluence, or comparable team collaboration applications.
- Scrum Alliance Certifications (CSM, CSPO, CSP, etc.) or PMI Certifications (PMP, ACP, etc.)
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.