Lead Site Reliability Engineer
We are seeking a Lead Site Reliability Engineer to join our corporate IT Enterprise Services (ES) Team. You will manage a team of site reliability engineers with a mission to deliver enterprise class reliability and automation to ZeniMax Media and its studios. Our environments comprise both Windows and Linux, and this role will apply their talents to both. Must be able to mentor the team and support our systems via an on-call rotation.
- Reduce toil throughout the enterprise through thoughtful application of SRE and DevOps principals
- Effective management and mentorship of team members
- Contribute to decision making on the prioritization and planning of work
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- Help establish SLA for critical business systems
- Actively work with other enterprise services teams to identify improvements to service delivery
- 5+ years experience in engineering that features automation and cloud computing
- 2+ years demonstrated leadership experience
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Microsoft SCCM or DSC
- Experience with enterprise monitoring platforms such as Microsoft Systems Center Operations Manager, DataDog, LogicMonitor, Shinken, Nagios, or PRTG
- Experience with scripting using languages such as PowerShell, Python, or Perl
- Cloud architecture experience for either Azure or AWS
- Experience with infrastructure as code practices
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment pipelines
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Windows
- Amazon AWS
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
What to Expect
You will receive an automated email confirming we have received your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it's not possible for us to respond directly to each candidate.
Don't see your desired position listed? Apply under "General Application" instead!
If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team for an initial phone screen to chat about your previous experience.
You may go through one or two phone interviews, and possibly a follow-up Skype call.
If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file.
The next step will be an invitation to come out and meet the team at the studio for onsite interviews.
In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the Applicant Privacy Notice attached to each position, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through our job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS OR ANY POSITION, SHARING THIS JOB, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW EACH POSITION.