Embedded QA Tester
Division: Bethesda Game Studios - Austin | Department: Quality Assurance |
Austin , TX, US
Bethesda Game Studios is looking for an experienced Embedded QA Tester to join our team! This is a full-time position based in *Austin, TX.
*Relocation assistance is not available at this time.
- Fulfill testing requests, identify bugs, and report results back to team
- Enter high-quality bug reports based on department standards into bug tracking system
- Regress resolved bugs to verify fixes
- Be involved in daily scrum process
- Provide both objective and subjective feedback on gameplay-related issues in both verbal and written forms
- Assist in escalating game issues and concerns with peers and to senior team members
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and QA’s role within it
- Ability to learn new concepts and processes quickly, and apply those to game testing
- Able to follow direction and complete assigned work in a timely manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on having excellent interpersonal communication and conflict resolution ability
- Good organizational skills, and ability to remain focused
- 2-5 years of professional testing experience, with at least one shipped title
- Experience with testing in PC and console environments
- Previous experience within the games industry
- Proficiency with MS Office suite
- Experience working directly with a software development team
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience with various defect tracking and task management databases
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent desired
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.