Division: Bethesda Game Studios - Austin | Department: Programming |
Austin , TX, US
Bethesda Game Studios is seeking a qualified Data Analyst who can create and maintain a large collection of reports and dashboards. The Analyst must have knowledge and experience in data discovery and analysis to create standard and ad-hoc reports and dashboards, as well as being able to determine trends that result in actionable insights.
- Design, develop, distribute, and maintain reports, visualizations, dashboards, and statistical models
- Mine data and perform deep analysis across all game systems to help determine what is fun/not fun in the game, identify game imbalances, identify optimal strategies for monetization, etc. on a recurring basis
- Provide KPIs, game usage, and game performance metrics to internal staff and executives
- Partner with stakeholders and departmental teams to elicit and document reporting and analytics requirements
- Work with data and gameplay engineers to ensure architecture will support requirements
- Serve as a subject matter expert and resource for accessing and analyzing data using Tableau or other tools as necessary
- 3-5 years of experience developing reports, visualizations, and dashboards using Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server for content publishing
- Strong knowledge of logical database design, relational databases, and data warehouse principles
- Intermediate to advanced SQL knowledge with the knowledge of statistical, aggregate, and windowing functions
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong statistics and analysis knowledge and experience
- Previous experience as a reporting analyst for a game development studio or gaming company developing online titles
- Strong interest or passion for gaming
- BS degree in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering with appropriate additional experience
- Prior experience working in an AWS environment preferred including experience using Redshift, RDS, and EMR as a data source
- Experience with statistical packages like R
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.