Business Development & Sales Manager
Division: ZeniMax Asia | Department: Sales |
Tokyo , JP
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the sales of physical and digital video games in Japan. Your responsibilities will include planning, organizing and executing sales programs in Japan. You will work closely with the local publishing team in Japan, and also collaborate as part of the broader global sales team.
- Identify, qualify and close sales opportunities with key partners in Japan.
- Work closely with production and marketing teams on new game releases to manage marketing and launch strategies with retail and distributor partners.
- Maintain the post-launch lifecycle of each game and drive revenue through partners by developing effective sales promotions and retail marketing campaigns.
- Manage advertising coop development funds within budget.
- Build strong relationships with partners that position Bethesda as an industry leader and reliable partner.
- Manage administrative responsibilities including verification of credit requests, collection of proof-of-performance for sales promotions/marketing campaigns, and managing claims.
- Accurately forecast and communicate results from sales promotions to management.
- Oversee inventory management and replenishment forecasting at our retail partners to ensure our games are always in stock and available to consumers throughout each game’s lifecycle.
- Japanese language proficiency: native level fluency.
- English language proficiency: ability to write and read (e.g. via email correspondence), and ability to have basic conversation. (TOEIC score of 800+ is preferred)
- Passion for video games, and a strong understanding of publisher, distributor, and retailer models.
- Experience within the mobile gaming market5+ years demonstrated success in sales or marketing.
- Sales experience with retail and distributor accounts in Japan, with a strong preference towards experience in video games or related entertainment content.
- Strong presentation skills, with advanced PowerPoint skills.
- Strong analytical skills, with advanced Excel skills.
- Self-starter who takes initiative to champion new ideas or products.
- Articulate, highly motivated, organized and a team player.
- Works well in fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- MS Office proficiency.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience required.
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.