Art Outsourcing Manager
Division: ZeniMax Online Studios | Department: Art |
Hunt Valley , MD, US
ZeniMax Online Studios is looking for an experienced Art Outsourcing Manager to manage an external team of creature and character modelers. The role involves critiquing and managing work while providing benchmark examples for the external team to follow. He/she will also coordinate with internal artists that will rig, skin, export, and troubleshoot these assets as they come in from our external team. The ideal candidate is an experienced character modeler with management experience.
- Review deliverables for quality and accuracy and provide feedback as required
- Create benchmark examples based off of the Art Director’s feedback and direction
- Revise and adjust models and textures as needed in an effort to achieve the best quality possible
- Maintain a production schedule and manage multiple deliveries from different artists on a daily basis
- Coordinate daily with our internal artists, tech artists, animators and leads in order to process and export character assets into the game
- Test and troubleshoot deliverables to ensure they work correctly in the game engine
- Well-developed communication, negotiation and personal skills
- Provide a portfolio of work demonstrating excellence in modeling and texturing animals and monsters while maintaining technical restrictions and guidelines
- 2+ years of experience in a leadership position, and at least one year of experience in outsource management
- Highly organized with an eye for quality and the ability to review deliverables for quality and accuracy
- Experience in 3dStudio Max, Photoshop, Zbrush, and Substance Painter
- Experience with project management and delivering to required schedules and deadlines
- Strong aptitude for art software
- Experience with animation, skinning and rigging in addition to a strong modeling portfolio preferred
- Experience with 2D art, illustration, and figure drawing
- Experience with Excel, Project, Maya
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.