Senior UK Community Manager (London office)
Division: ZeniMax Europe (ZEL) | Department: Community |
The Senior UK Community Manager will manage the day to day operational activities surrounding the reporting and administering of online communities for our Games as a Service – including official websites, social media channels, and within the game itself.
While working in a cross-functional team, the successful incumbent will keep the UK online community engaged and will constantly strive for new ways to grow and extend our reach. He/She will effectively utilize knowledge of our games and community to assist the Marketing/PR Department and production teams in executing our product marketing plans.
Key responsibilities :
- Assist and oversee community channel pre and post launch and help foster and build community-generated content, forum discussions, downloads, and other interactions
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure that community feedback is addressed.
- Help develop community assets such as game videos, podcasts, developer interviews, product updates.
- Maintain consistent presence and promote user-friendly environment on community message boards, social media, and within our online games.
- Work in collaboration with the Quality Assurance and Customer Support teams to ensure a positive player experience.
- Help conduct private and public tests to gather community feedback that will help improve final product quality.
- Create and distribute community reports including community reaction, metrics, and research.
- Assist with the company's involvement in trade shows, exhibitions, and other events.
- Assist other members of the community team with community-related tasks.
- Generate reports regarding the online community and customer reviews; analyze the results.
- Other tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of community/social media experience in gaming industry or similar entertainment industries required
- Technical knowledge of online community platforms, systems and software
- Strong understanding of popular social networking tools and trends
- Knowledgeable on latest technologies and techniques used in building and maintaining successful gaming communities
- Drive to innovate community practices and bring community management to the next level
- Proven history of maintaining and developing an online community
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Demonstrated initiative and positive spirit in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience with photo/video/podcasting editing a plus
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with privileged information, work well with others and handle a high-pressure environment.
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.